what is the doubters club?
We are pursuing truth together.
Doubter’s Club is unlike anything you have been to. Led by a Christian and a non-Christian who are friends, the goal of the club is to model friendship and pursue truth together. If you haven’t noticed, the divisiveness in our country is starting to build barriers to much needed relationships between people who think different than one another. Doubter’s Club doesn’t just remove those barriers, we build bridges in the process.
The rules are simple:
1) We value respect above being right
2) We listen with an open mind
3) We listen without interrupting
4) We understand and accept differences of opinion
5) We make sure the conversations are a safe space.